What to expect at Hope Central?
At Hope Central, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a Hope Central. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a Sunday service, you can expect:
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Teaching from Senior Pastor Stephen Holt or a Hope Central pastor.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Connection Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Hope Central or connect with one of our Missions partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Connection Group, you can find tools for growth here.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend LittleLights, newborns through preschool, and RockStars, primary school (to year 7), learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Youth meets on Fridays for teens. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
- A group for you. The Ladies and Men meet at various events each month to talk about what matters to them, events are tailored to meet the groups interests and provide support to tackle those tough life situations.